Sunday, October 24, 2004

Taking equal opportunities a bit too far.....

Well the royal navy has it's first Satanist...................WHAT?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3948329.stm

Now I am all for a multi-sex, multi-religious, multi-ethnic, multi-sexuality armed forces but I think this is taking it a bit too far. Now the argument is that Satanism is a religion and yes I suppose that is fine but most religions do not have as there manifesto line: "Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification". Hummm isn't one of the so called sins "thou shalt not kill"? Now I understand that this may not be such a problem for a guy in the armed forces but this move is only going to further justify a religion that stands for and promotes evil! I'm a fairly liberal guy but I have to say this scares me! I only hope this guy see the light before he steps to far into the shadow!

No comments: