Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ahh but blogger is still the best!

Well I have a myspace now (a term soon to enter the dictionary no doubt)! I only did it cuz people were moaning that I didn't! Frankly the layout is a bit cluttered, there is far too much going on with the interface and any of the layouts you use just make your text unreadable and crummy but what the heck its done! For a look at my.....space click here!
The one thing that seems overwelmingly obviouse with myspace is the incidious self advertising that most people seem to go through! I admit i did a bit of "biggin' myself up" but some of the stuff I've seen goes above and beyond! But what does it matter? It's a way for people, particularly teenagers, to express themselves and meet people so it is probably a good thing!
However in my opinon blogger is still the easiest and best way to express yourself on the web! I won't be changing anytime soon, also it doesn't seem possible to import a rss blog feed so I can't get my beloved blogger on my less than loved myspace oh well their loss (don't laugh)!

No comments: